SELF-ADMINISTRATION AND ADMINISTRATION
By successfully applying for self-administration, your company gains the time for self-determined restructuring with the means of insolvency law. Even if the management is provided with a trustee: You keep holding the reins.
The high level of trust inherent in self-administration is justified only if the self-administration procedure is prepared in good time and conscientiously. The self-management procedure must not be disadvantageous to creditors.
We help you to meet these high requirements at an early stage and accompany them through the entire restructuring process.
OUR OFFER FOR SELF-ADMINISTRATION AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Preparation of self-administration procedures §270c InsO and corresponding insolvency applications.
- Accompaniment of the management and assumption of the position as General Representative or Chief Restructuring Officer.
- Conception and design of insolvency plans including the necessary Annexes
- Assumption of the position of (provisional) administrator
- Consulting and taking over the position of a General representative or Chief Restructuring Officer in protective shield procedures and self-administration.
- Assumption of the position of the trustee /Custodian